Thursday, February 18, 2016

Blog Post Assignment 3

One of my greatest passions in life is traveling. My goal is to place my foot on every continent in the world and travel to as many places as possible. We live on such an amazing planet, and I believe that it is important to experience as much of it as possible.

For Blog Post Assignment 3, write about a place that you would like to visit. Explain why you would like to visit that place, when you hope to visit that place, and upload a picture of that place. I have numerous travel plans for the next 2 two years (China, NYC, Europe, Chicago, and Brazil again), but my ultimate destination will be a trip to Africa. I plan to make that trip happen within in the next 5 years. This assignment is due on Thursday, February 18, 2016. You must comment on your assigned classmate's blog by Sunday, February 21, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment