Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Summer Reading Assignment: AP Lit Students

I have attached a copy of the summer reading assignment for students who may not have received the email. A hard copy was given to you in class as well. Click the link for the assignment: AP Lit Summer Reading Assignment

Greats news! I now have a class set of The Joy Luck Club. Tomorrow, I will place copies of the novel in the office. You may come up to B.C. Rain anytime after Thursday to check out a copy. Call before you come so that you can assure that someone is there! The telephone number is 251-221-3233

Additionally, I have attached copies of How to Read Literature Like a Professor by Thomas C. Foster.

You may still purchase these books if you so desire, but I have eliminated the cost factor for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment